ATCjet Webmail Server Settings
Use these settings to configure your email client of choice. Our email works in Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird mail and many other desktop clients. You can also use these settings to configure your Apple or Android device.
- Mail client will usually ask for your Email address and password first
- Incoming Server: mail.atcjet.net
- Outgoing Server: mail.atcjet.net
- Username: Your full email address. ie: email@example.com
- Outgoing Server: Use same settings as incoming (authentication is required)
IMAP Incoming ports:
- 993: SSL or insecure
- 143: STARTTLS, note that this will not work on mobile phones or public connections! Not recommended.
POP Incoming Ports:
- 110: insecure
- 995: STARTTLS or SSL
- 25: insecure
- 465: TLS or insecure
- 587: SSL (Required for smartphones)
If there are any options to accept all SSL certificates, be sure to have them enabled.
If you have any questions or problems, give us a call at 308.962.7298
Android Setup (basic IMAP account)
Scroll to the right to see all the steps